The Issue surrounding should abortion be legalized is a very controversial topic in today’s media. I disagree, abortion should be illegal. I know there are many reasons why a woman feels abortion is the only option, some of these reasons Include rape, an abusive home, and the mother Is too young to carry a child, an abusive home/ family, If the baby or mother is Ill. I will be discussing these reasons; getting an abortion lessens the chances of become pregnant again, Adoption Is an option and just because It’s Inconvenient doesn’t mean you should kill a living being.
Getting an abortion can lessen the chance of getting pregnant again when she actually wants to. How would you feel If you were told you can’t get pregnant because of the abortions you have had? Just because being pregnant at that time was an Inconvenience to your lifestyle or plans at that time. Doctor say It Is unlikely to not get pregnant after have one abortion but the more abortions you have the more you are at risk to not get pregnant. Just because being pregnant is an inconvenience to your lifestyle does to mean you can use it as contraception.
You were the one that had unprotected sex. You should take the responsibility for your actions and rather then taking the easy way out. What is growing inside is humane The fetus feels pain when it dies. Did you also know that a baby can survive an abortion? When this occurs it has horrible consciences. What happens it the baby sustains the abortion process. Usually what happens is that the baby will have missing part of his or her body. 70% that survive the abortion die at age 4. The other 30% will have complications for the est.. Of his or her life, including autism.
Adoption is an option! A very good one actually. There are so many women who are unable to have children, and would love to adopt and choose too. It is so important to consider this option if you are thinking of aborting. Plus you will make another couple very happy. In conclusion it is wrong to use it as an excuse for contraception, because It’s Inconvenient to you. Especially when It Is painfully for the baby and the fact that a baby can survive It! This Is why I believe abortion should not be legalized.